Sunday, March 1, 2009

Please Send us your Carmen Stories

Carmen is not planning to have a traditional wake or funeral service.

Many of us have had a chance to give her our best wishes and say goodbye at the Celebration of Life party, but what we didn't get to do was share our Carmen stories as a group.

So I got an idea today--why not ask everyone to send in their favorite Carmen story and publish them all here? I know these stories would mean a lot to her.

The stories don't have to be long: The day you met. Something she taught you. A place you visited. Maybe a conversation you had that still sticks with you.

Carmen has touched us all in so many ways. This is our chance to give something back.

Please send your stories by hitting the comment button or just email them to Rich at overheardinpdx@gmail.com

Thanks!

1 comment:

susanne tringali said...

Carmen, I love you soooo much. I am with you every moment no matter what. I wish I could see you in person, but I am so far away. However, I see you in my heart and mind every day.
I don't want you to go to a place where I can't be yet. I will miss you too much. You are the best, girlfriend!!