Monday, October 20, 2008

Message about Celebration of Life- Carmen's Party

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! What a night! What a life! And you ask how am I doing? Are you kidding!! You say I am so strong yet the truth is that it only comes from all the love and support I receive from you. Thank you, thank you, thank you! There are lots of things I want to say but I am on my way to day surgery so I will write more when I get back.

In the meantime check out the pictures that my beautiful and talented friend Marc posted for us!

Delia has posted her pictures as well, including some great shots of the Crowne Ballroom's unique features.

1 comment:

Nicole Natassja said...

This is Nicole, Carmen’s daughter. Does anyone know how to recover the pictures from the links she has posted? If so, please e-mail me at nicolenmartinez@icloud.com